[Healeys] Restoring points to the SU fuel pump.

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 10:00:48 MST 2018

I'd like to simply add in my experience:

I sent a double-headed SU pump I had acquired along the way to Dave Dubois
for converting to solid state and general reconditioning.
Everything came back on time and at promised price--no issues whatsoever
and Dave is a great resource.  I recommend him highly.

Best--Michael Oritt