[Healeys] Diesel oil filters

Kees Oudesluijs coudesluijs at chello.nl
Fri Jun 1 11:29:09 MDT 2018

No problem as long as there is the one way valve flap installed and the
by-pass pressure valve is not opening to early. In most diesel engines
the oil pressure is a bit higher I presume, so again no problem. The
degree of filtration is mostly down to the make of the filter. I believe
MANN filters in general are not to bad. They are popular in Europe,
perhaps even more so than the often looked down upon FRAM filters.

Anyhow, as you change oil that frequent you would hardly need any filter
at all, only just for safety reasons in case anything comes apart and
distribute minute particles in the system..

Kees Oudesluijs