[Healeys] 100 Heater Valve

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 10:52:14 MDT 2016

I am stuck for a heater valve for the early 100 that I'm restoring.
This is an early car and should have a heater valve (on the cylinder head)
that looks like the one on the left in this picture. (Copied from the
Concours Guidelines)

 [image: Inline image 2]
I have purchased some lengths on hex brass stock with a view to making one
but I'm coming to the realization that this is going to be a lot more
complicated than I had anticipated and I would be better off to try to
acquire any parts of such a valve as a starting point.
Does anyone have a complete valve or any parts of one that I could purchase.
Thanks,
Michael S
BN1 #174