[Healeys] angle speedo drive BJ8

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun May 10 09:28:52 MDT 2015

The problem with speedo cables that are not used to often is that the
grease solidifies and contaminates easier. It is better to use graphite
or molybdenum disulphide powder.
However this should only be used if outer and inner cable are spotlessly
clean (use white spirits, engine cleaner, brake cleaner etc.) and
thoroughly dry.
Kees Oudesluijs