[Healeys] Gauges and Morris

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 13:44:30 MDT 2015

new wire harness. As I said the borrowed gauge worked fine. I have spoken
to him and he is willing to recheck it. I saw the link to the testing and
have put some 68 Ohm resistors in my bag to try and do that before I send
it back. I think we have all had mixed results with most vendors and there
are some we would never use again, while others offer high praise.

Ira Erbs
Portland, OR