[Healeys] Missing under Load

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jun 4 07:38:38 MDT 2015

I bit the bullet and bought a spare Pertronix for the boot, and
pre-fitted it with spade connectors as I did on the first one.
Unfortunately, they made a design change so the engine will need to be
re-timed if I install the spare.  Sooooooo ... I should probably carry
my timing light, too (but plan on just 'ballparking' the timing in an
emergency).

Sometimes I seems it would just be easier to throw a spare engine in the
boot.

Bob