[Healeys] Gas Gauge

Michael Salter michaelsalter at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 05:27:00 MDT 2015

Actually a Healey fuel gauge can be made to work very accurately. The gauge
in my 100 is as steady as a rock and a very accurate indicator of the tank
contents.
The only change I made was to add a tiny connecting link between the float
arm and the body of the gauge sender as in the attached pic.
Prior to doing this I had no idea that a gauge of this type could work so
well.

Michael S
BN1 #174