[Healeys] BN2 Scuttle-Door Seal

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 29 11:16:07 MST 2014

Bob--

I installed these on my BN1 but since I am not sure I did so in keeping
with what was original I doubt photos will do you any good.

FWIW I did this to remedy a persistent water leak onto my thigh when
driving in the rain.  The modification did succeed in moving the leak onto
my calf.

Best--Michael Oritt