[Roadsters] Altenator / generator hell

Brian Conroy briconroy at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 19:12:04 MST 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important;  padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  There are many posts about this topic on www.311s.org.  I put a 10si alternator in my '68.  If I could attach a photo I would.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad