[Roadsters] Altenator / generator hell

Fred Schroeder roadster2 at schroeder-family.us
Fri Jan 29 08:11:33 MST 2016

Here are the installation notes on changing the alternator in my '70 2000.  The alternator section is about half way down the page.  Although a different engine it might give you some insight.

http://schroeder-family.us/datsun.htm

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
roadster2 at schroeder-family.us
Home page: http://schroeder-family.us
NRA Life Member

Behold the superfluous. They are always sick. They
vomit their gall and call it a newspaper.
Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche   1844-1900