[Roadsters] Altenator / generator hell

Jonathan Barrow sophiesplace11 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:44:35 MST 2016

I'm hoping someone out there is a pro,or can help me in the right
direction. .I have a 66 roadster. .it has a old Mitsubishi gen. And a
regulator on the rht. quater pannel.I had That rebuilt,and it  lasted about
300 miles..now it's gone again, the battery is only doing 8v as well now..I
was told better off with a newer alt. With built in regulator ,...but where
would it fit..how?..is there anything out there or a solution someone could
point me towards? Advised alt. is the issue..help?..thanks j