[6pack] Throttle Linkage ?S? Connectors

Tomislav Marincic tomislav.marincic at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 10:13:21 MST 2021

When I set up my dual ZS175’s I used new link clips from Roadster Factory. They quickly became distorted and introduced slop into the linkage.

I’m currently using one SU link clip sourced from Richard Good, which is much sturdier and more rust-resistant than the ZS part. I’m also using a single rigid coupling that I sourced from Grainger. I forget why, but installing two shaft linkages was problematic, and the gap between carb throttle shafts was too wide to use two SU linkages.

I might have one of each in my spares if you need them.

https://www.grainger.com/search?searchQuery=nomar+clx-5-5-a&searchBar=true <https://www.grainger.com/search?searchQuery=nomar+clx-5-5-a&searchBar=true>

https://www.goodparts.com/product/folded-coupler-carb-shaft/ <https://www.goodparts.com/product/folded-coupler-carb-shaft/>

Pix on request…Tom