[6pack] Throttle Linkage “S” Connectors

rmf3860 rmf3860 bobfabie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 23 08:06:36 MST 2021

Thank you Dale, Andrew, and Dick. BTW,  here’s a photo:
Mine appear to be fine, but I thought I’d renew them during my new engine
install. As pointed out, they are still available at Moss and others, but
the price is just plain stupid. I’ve seen connecting tubes and wonder if
such would serve the same purpose?

Latest progress:
Thanks again. Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Bob Fabie
Fredericksburg, VA