RE: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION

To: "John A. Rollins" <no_bozos@bellsouth.net>, <JWoesvra@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION
From: <rickyocum@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 00:01:40 -0800
You guys can have all the air tools you want.  I started to use them, then
discovered that each contained the admonition "Oil daily."  Hell, I live six
miles from my shop and work 50 miles away.  I kept going back to the shop
each night to oil them suckers for about a month, then decided they weren't
worth the effort.  Besides, the bottom drawer of my tool chest, where I kept
them, was about an inch-deep in hydraulic oil.  I thought about paying a
neighbor kid to come in each night to oil them, but decided, instead, to
just give them up.  Jack, you probably understand what I'm saying, don't
you?
Rick