Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION

To: dereklola@yahoo.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION
From: JWoesvra@aol.com
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 13:47:16 EST
In a message dated 3/7/2004 6:50:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
dereklola@yahoo.com writes:

> Subj: Re: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION
>  Date: 3/7/2004 6:50:15 PM Eastern Standard Time
>  From: dereklola@yahoo.com
>  To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
>  Sent from the Internet
>

> Oh there's no need to worry - surely only those actually
> taken in by the "peak" hp ratings would apply. Wouldn't
> they?
>
> Derek
>
> --- Ralph Steinberg <ralph@cloverleaf-auto.com> wrote:
> >>Jim,
> >>
> >>I agree with you on this 100%.  I have an ancient air
> >compressor made by one
> >>of the villains mentioned, and it has been trouble free!
> >>
> >>Richard

I personally have a 6? HP Campbell Hausefield that I am satisfied with. But
also look forward to getting a free air tool, can't ever have too many
tools.

Gary Bouffard
59 TR3A
59 Bugeye (under restoration)

I have an older C&H. I have no idea how many HP it has of what THEY said it
had. I have never really thought much about it. In 25 years I have replaced the
motor twice, rebuilt the compressor several times and replaced the whole
compressor once. All I really have of the original is the tank. Oh yeah, I have
put 2 cut-off switches on it.

Am I entitled to the money? Who cares. It is just part of life and business.
What ever happened to just fixing what is wrong instead of suits and whines?
Personally I would be embarrassed to get a free tool.

Jack Woehrle