RE: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION

To: "vintage-race" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: AIR COMPRESSOR LITIGATION
From: "Jim Hendrickson" <enjinear@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 14:41:17 -0600
Another example of class-action gone wild. The lawyers are better than the mob
when it comes to extortion. The labeling list the PEAK horsepower, but of
course we're all too stupid to understand a label, so Dooie, Cheatem and Howe
tell us we'd better sue the company. The company does a little math and sees
that it's cheaper to settle than to fight it, even if they would win. (The US
is one of the few that doesn't have loser pays)
I'm not saying there aren't legitimate reasons for initiating a class-action.
I just don't believe this one is.
Do you think the lawyers got a $50 gift certificate?

RANT OVER.