Re: SpeedChannel Programming

To: Vintage Race list <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: SpeedChannel Programming
From: Gene Carter <gcarter116@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:17:31 -0800
Speedchannel Opinions?

I switched from Dishnet to DirecTV to get Speedchannel for no extra cost (the
equipment was free also).
It's the only game in town - without it, we'd have very little racing coverage.
I'm really looking forward to the F1 practice session tonight, Friday qualifying
and race on Saturday.
I was vintage racing my Lotus 7 on Sunday and didn't see the Winston Cup race
live - I enjoyed watching the replay
   last night.
Tonight's Legends of Motorsport program on BMW sounds interesting too.
We should enjoy what we have - no mass market media will exactly match our
particular interests.

Gene Carter