Speeddddd(Vision)

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Speeddddd(Vision)
From: Don Tiana <dstiana@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 10:01:43 -0800
I would not dare consider cancelling now after waiting 4 1/2
months for F1 to start back up!  And then G.P. and Super
Bikes! Life is about to get good again.

I thank god (literally) that at least they have been showing
FIA Rally cars 'cause I am definitely Nascar'd out, ain't no
doubt about it. I'm hoping that the Nascar "thing" will become
more reasonable now that the racing season is upon us.

FYI  The BMW story is excellent, I've seen it probably 5 times
and have had the opportunity to see it another 20 times???
In other words if you miss it, it will be back.

Don Tiana
Topanga Cyn., CA.
TZ250,TZ / RZ 350