SpeedChannel Programming

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: SpeedChannel Programming
From: Jeff Brown <jeffb49@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:26:10 -0800 (PST)
Ok, everyone, it's getting a little quiet again here
on the list...so I'm going to raise the question once
again about the recent programming changes to
Speedvision...er, RedNeckvision, er...SpeedChannel...

Has anyone else decided to cancel their
satellite/cable package which includes SpeedChannel,
in revolt over the programming changes?  I mean, come
on, they were showing a three-hour tape last night of
the NASCAR race from Sunday!!!  I cancelled mine over
the weekend, but unfortunately, it's still not gone!

Opinions, anyone?

Jeff Brown

=====
Jeff Brown