Re: IN RE: Mechanical Failures

To: "Roger Sieling" <Rogsie@telesistech.com>, <JWoesvra@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: IN RE: Mechanical Failures
From: "JOHN HARDEN" <JOHN.HARDEN@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2000 10:10:22 -0600
Hi Roger, Vinagaroon was a much modified Huffaker Genie Mark 10 owned
originally by Dan Blocker and presently owned by Don Sable. I Own the first
V8 powered Genie Mark 8, which was owned and driven by Dave Ridenhour, who
sold his Lister Chevy to by it, because the Lister was no longer
Competitive. John