Re: Mystery Vintage Race Car

To: PaceCars@aol.com, bob.schmitt@sainthood.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery Vintage Race Car
From: "Udo Horn" <vintagethunder@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2000 21:09:01 GMT
Hello Bob - It could have been built by the Germans, pre-war, British and or
Russians, post war. Dr. Fiedler, Chief Engineer BMW, pre-war, designed the
328, after the war he was hired by Bristol (UK) and designed the Bristol 400
series.  The Russians acquired the parts and plans after WW II and built the
"Veritas" in the DDR.  All the designs were simular. If you want to contact
me, I have some photo's which might help. Balto. 410-974-0517  Thanks Udo