Re: Mystery Vintage Race Car

To: bob.schmitt@sainthood.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery Vintage Race Car
From: "" <greenman62@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 13:35:45 GMT
>From: "Bob Schmitt" <bob.schmitt@sainthood.com>
>To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
>Subject: Mystery Vintage Race Car
>Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2000 23:56:05 -0800
>
>Hi -
>
>I got a note through my Frazer Nash web site about an alloy car body now in
>the Baltimore area which the owner can't identify, but otherwise thought
>resembled a Frazer Nash Mille Miglia.  I don't think it is, but who knows?
>Anyway, the sparse history (once was a dragster) and pictures are on a web
>page at:
>
>http://www.FrazerNash-USA.com/mystery-car.htm
>
>Sure looks nice!  If anyone has leads or an idea, write directly to the
>owners, mailto:racecar@baltimoreknife.com  Thanks!
>
>Bob (visit the Frazer Nash site at http://www.FrazerNash-USA.com)

I don't know if you've gotten a chorus of answers on this one or not...
I think it's a C-Type Jaguar body... or someone's version of it...

I've seriously lusted after the C-Type for a long time and have a
number of miniatures of the car about. I don't know if anyone has done
a search to see if al of the cars were accounted for. I wonder if the
frame survived intact.

Greg Petrolati Champaign, Illinois       1962 TR4 (CT4852L)