No vintage content - SR2 racing

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: No vintage content - SR2 racing
From: Alfred <alfred@ajkco.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2000 08:08:05 -0500
I know this is not vintage related, but may be of interest to some vintage
racers.

Phil Harris and I have started a new company which will be the North and
South  American importer and agent for Pilbeam race cars, covering the
Americas.  The Pilbeam MP84 is an SR2 sports racer which will run in the
Grand Am series and can be configured for the ALMS.  Two cars are in
production and should both be here in time for the 24 hour race.  One car
will be on display at the HSR Daytona event this month.  If anyone is
interested in more info of any sort, rental, purchase, etc., please contact
me directly.

And please accept my apology if this seems a commercial message.  I do not
mean to spam, but I could think of no more efficient way of announcing our
new venture to this group.  Thanks for your understanding.

Alfred Kobacker
Pilbeam Racing America
614-577-8080 ext 101