Re: Unleaded and all that

To: Dr G W Owen <ensgwo@bath.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: Unleaded and all that
From: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:19:35 -0600
If you would like to read a real explanation of this (pretty technical) in
addition to hearing lots of opinions, try the website

http://www.faqs.org/faqs/autos/gasoline-faq/part4/preamble.html

page 4 specifically addresses valve recession in older engines. Unfortunately,
the
author does not give analyses of specific product results.

--
uncle jack
TR4 - 10 mpg