Re: Passing

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Passing
From: geo@ohio.net
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 01:35:22 -0700
this is the best thread i have followed on this list.....it's real racing.
i'm a novice... completed the skip barber course at sears point. i have
collected triumphs for a number of years. any way. my carting experience
tells me that the passing car has responsibility for a clean exit.... or
entry.. on any turn even the small guys know you can only dive under so far
before you have to back off or cause a wreck.... thats the bigget problem in
carting ....i hope to race vintage soon. this thread has really put turns
and racing vintage into an educational experience. geo