Pricing help wanted

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Pricing help wanted
From: DSRGR@aol.com
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 1999 07:58:40 EDT
A friend has the following for sale and asked my help in figuring out a
price.

1 Bugeye with 4 logbooks, extensive history. Was running when parked 8 years
ago. Outdoors, Nevada weather. No rust but hot sun damage.
1 spare chassis with rollbar and logbook. Retired race car.
I bent chassis, (Riverside International Raceway) (I can relate to this one
as I have an RX3 that met the boiler plate at turn nine for its last race)
1 single axle trailer
2 spare engines, mostly complete
1 spare trans, disassembled
1 set of special raised front spindles
1 pile of spares including rear end ratios, steering racks and misc
1 Wheeler fiberglass front end
1 set of wheeler fender flares...

he just wants the whole thing out of his yard. thanks for any suggestions.
Gene