Re: Info wanted on painting aluminum wheels

To: "Susan and John Roper" <vscjohn@huntnet.net>, <MHKitchen@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Info wanted on painting aluminum wheels
From: "Greg Solow" <Gregmogdoc@surfnetusa.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 19:42:00 -0700
Mag wheels should NEVER be powder coated.  The coating is so thick and
flexible that it will conceal cracks until they become disasters!  There
have been recent articles in Victory Lane Mag about this written by the
maker of Joengblood wheels.  Also check the Prepare books by Carroll Smith.
                                                Regards, Greg Solow