Re: RE: Histrionics - um, I meant Monterey

To: S800Racer@aol.com
Subject: Re: RE: Histrionics - um, I meant Monterey
From: Gregory_Schulz@mil-elect-tool.com
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 14:33:15 -0500

On 9/1/99, S800Racer@aol.com wrote:
"If you are ready to put S. Moss out to pasture, what
chance do I have when I reach his age?"

Doug:

Your chance (as well as mine) is determined by the sanctioning body officials
that are running the particular race event.

Your chance (as well as mine) has everything to do with correct driver attitudes
and knowing the limitations of both ourselves and our equipment while at speed
under Green flag conditions.

Your chance (as well as mine) is shared and given equally to all others that are
fully qualified, whether they are 20-something or 70-something.

Last time I looked, racing was still a dangerous sport. That's why there are
rules.
Safety rules. Track rules. Driver rules. Pit rules. Tech rules. 13/13 rules.

Evidently we are all not held equally accountable under those rules.

Greg