Re: Classic & Sportscar

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Classic & Sportscar
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 00:03:57 EDT

<<

  There is a V8 Corvair in Rochester, but I think it is of the 215 cu.in.
  variety.  They were real SLEEPERS and just what you need for the Stop Light
  GP. A friend of mine in the MGCC wants to build a V8 Corvair and when he
  gets ready, I'll give you a call.

 Dick,

 On the subject of Corvairs:  I read the posting of someone (I don't remember
who) who said that they had a Corvair with a 327 V8 in the back seat, made by
turing the transaxle around.  I keep trying to picture this and all I come up
with is one speed forward and four in reverse.  Can anyone clear me up on
this?

 Rod Schweiger >>