spridget rear lever shocks

To: <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: spridget rear lever shocks
From: "Kendall F Jones" <mrjones2@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 27 May 1999 10:00:34 -0400
In my quest for a SCCA IT / Vintage spriget, I came across a rear lever
shock that seems very peculiar.  It has a 16 position dial where the valve
is, that apparently adjusts the dampening of the shock.  Very cool! I say,
but I can find only one.

Has anyone heard of this adjustible valve?  I have no taken it apart to see
how it works (It obviously adjusts the preload of the valve spring, which
normally is soldered).  I would like to use this on all my shocks, cause I
cant change shock type in SCCA.  This would be much easier than changing
the oil (heheh)

Thanks
Kendall
spridget city.....