Re: Another Accusump Question

To: brian@uunet.ca, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another Accusump Question
From: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 10:01:55 EDT
Okay, if I go for a manual valve Accusump, I will have to locate it on the
floor in the passenger compartment of my '64 MGB.  I run the car with a
factory hardtop in place.  My oil temp will sometimes run as high as 220
degrees F, but always at least 180 degrees.  The inside of the car is very
hot now.  Will the Accusump in the driver's compartment increase the interior
heat of this car?  Or will it be pressurized with reletively cool oil?  I
don't think I could stand any more heat in the cabin.

Your thoughts gentelmen?

Rod Schweiger