Re: Another Accusump Question

To: RodsINTOMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Another Accusump Question
From: Ed Millman <Edm@AdServices.com>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:33:30 -0800
Rod,

I run a 2 quart model with the Accusump itself behind me (back seat area) and
the oil line running up the transmission tunnel with a ball valve right near a
center console where my start switch is located.
It does help to remind me to open the valve before I start up.  Unless you are
moving a lot of oil through the Accusump itself, (oil starving on corners) I
can't imagine the unit gets very hot from just having reserve oil in it.

On a side note, I did have a buddy of mine actually have the pressure relief
valve pop open at speed, and even though the unit was in the back seat of a BMW
2002 it covered the entire cocpit, including the windshield in a layer of oil. I
promptly borrowed and copied the tape from the camcorder he had in the car, you
could actually hear the swearing through the full face helmet and engine
noise!!!

He then moved the whole thing into the trunk.

Ed
'62 AH 3000
'68 AH Sprite
'63 Cortina GT  --celebrating its 25th season at the track.