Re: beginners tech question

To: Malcolm Cox <malcox@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: beginners tech question
From: Derek Harling <derek.lola@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 12:03:51 -0400
Get more track time with the car in question.

I never feel comfortable with a new [different] race car until I can
sense what each wheel is doing - only then do I consider myself safe to
approach racing speed. Of course it is chicken and egg to some extent
because you don't get the sensation until you get near racing speed - as
I said - more track time.