Re: beginners tech question

To: "Gavin Ivory" <G_Ivory@beutel-can.com>,
Subject: Re: beginners tech question
From: "Tony Clark" <lotus.tony@airmail.net>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 15:21:50 -0500
Gavin, tell us what car you're prepping, what the front "update" was and
someone with experience will pop up and tell you what to do: change wheel
cylinder bores, change master cylinder bores, balance-bar linkage tricks,
etc.   Make sure you are within the spirit of your race organization rules.
Tony