Re: Fire Systems:

To: "Bob Spruck" <bspruck@mindspring.com>, <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fire Systems:
From: "Ralph Towell" <rtowell@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 23:11:32 -0500
For what it's worth, my '64 Mini has a 5 lb system with one nozzle to the
carb and one to the driver.  What is optimum ... a lot of opinions, but I
don't know.  I trust the fuel cell (and a 5 lb system isn't going to solve
that problem), but carbs can catch fire and I certainly want some protection
inside the car.  My advice is to install it well, keep it charged, and stay
out of trouble!

Pete Towell
'64 Cooper S