1960 Mk2 Jaguar Roll Cage

To: vintage-race@autox.team.net, racing@jag-lovers.org, saloons@jag-lovers.org
Subject: 1960 Mk2 Jaguar Roll Cage
From: Jeff Warner <Jeff_Warner@ssa-sa.sel.sony.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 17:57:35 -0600
Hello,

I am interesting in obtaining any suggestions, specifications, or better yet
... pictures.....  of roll cages for 1960 Mk2 Jaguar sedans.
I am building a car for vintage racing here in Texas.

I have never built a roll cage myself and have talked to a few people but would
definitely like to have a very firm idea of what I want before I hand my car
over to a shop.

I realize this is a very specific make and model request and most on the list
may not be interested so replies to direct me is fine.  It may be necessary
anyway as the list will not accept scans.

My goal is first and foremost safety and not really any concern of "Vintage" at
least for the roll cage.
I can not however send the roll cage through the firewall to comply with club
rules.

Old pictures in my Jaguar book collection of some of the vintage Mk2's in do
not show much of anything for roll cages.

Thank You!!!

Jeff Warner
San Antonio, TX

                               !