Lucas Guillotine slide throttle unit

To: "'Vintage Race'" <vintage-race@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas Guillotine slide throttle unit
From: alfaguy@nettally.com (David J. Anderson)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:37:43 -0000
Does anyone know of a source of information (most likely in England) or
availability of a Guillotine throttle assembly as used on the Alfa GTAm?
 On Alfas either a Spica or Lucas MK II injection pump is used.  I saw the
same setup on Ross Bremmer's (from Jacksonville, FL) Lotus Cortina.
 Thanks. Dave Anderson.
PS: TecnoMagnesio wheels will be available, but we are not sure exactly
when.  A rough estimate is 90-120 days.  MIM is not casting magnesium yet.