Re: The Current State Ñ Part II

To: AREastman@aol.com
Subject: Re: The Current State Ñ Part II
From: BFEKENG@aol.com
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 00:22:54 -0400 (EDT)
 It took a long time to read but it was worth it. Some of what I got was the
futility of trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube.As a  participant
only in the sense that we prepare cars,engines & such for the drivers,I can
see how we are in a way adding to the problem but some or even most of the
drivers enjoy improving the performance of their race cars.I am old enough to
remember the early days of scca & a variety of other clubs that sprung up
after WW-2,most of them are gone.Obviously they did not offer what was
wanted.Therefore it seems to me that those activitys that survive are
providing what a large enough segment of the sport want & they will continue
only as long as they continue to provide what is wanted.

                                                     KEN G.

                                     British Frame & Engine