Re: FW: Packrat needs room

To: Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com, brian@uunet.ca
Subject: Re: FW: Packrat needs room
From: cak@dimebank.com (Chris Kantarjiev)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 1997 11:43:01 -0700
If you search the Monster List (http://www.dimebank.com) for "smoothcase", you
will find:

John Ruse
68 Harvest Road
CANVEY ISLAND
Essex SS8 9RP
ENGLAND
+44 1702 480115 telephone and fax
hologothic@msn.com
updated 3/3/97

[vendor supplied]
I've specialized in Leyland sports car transmissions and parts for nineteen
years. I've got tons of new and used and n/a parts and what I haven't got I
can usually get. Generally at better prices than Moss et cetera.

In particular, I scan supply parts for the supposedly unrebuildable
smoothcase tranny!  I can supply a complete geartrain with fully
checked out gears for wear and case hardening damage with new bearings,
layshaft, oil seal gaskets and comprising a fully assembled mainshaft,
input shaft, laygear, reverse idler, - all the 'innards' except the
selectors, including airmailing to the USA for 298.50 BPS