Re: FW: Packrat needs room

To: "Rockney, Vaughn (GEIS)" <Vaughn.Rockney@geis.ge.com>
Subject: Re: FW: Packrat needs room
From: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 15:49:18 -0400
At 08:52 PM 22/07/97 -0400, you wrote:
>With all the recent belly-aching about the unavailability of smooth-case
>sprite transmissions (which is pure bunk, as we all  know, ed.), I
>thought I'd forward this over from the british-cars list.. hahaha..
>enjoy!

The smoothcase transmissions are readily available - what's not is the stuff
inside that makes them work!  I've got three - because I also have the
oldest known surviving LHD MK1 MG Midget (1961 version) which I fondly hope
to restore one day, and I figure with three I might be able to get one to
work for a 35 HP street car application!