FW: Re: Originality and all that jazz

To: vintage-race
Subject: FW: Re: Originality and all that jazz
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 13:46:21 -0600 (MDT)
[BOUNCE vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net:     Admin request of type /\buns\w*b/i at
line 7]

     Date: Sat, 12 Jul 1997 12:58:57 -0400 (EDT)
     From: CLCSF@aol.com
     Subject: Re: Originality and all that jazz

<< Will I get a performance advantage when I too install the better parts?
 SURE - because then I will be confident enough to run the 1000 rpm
 higher like my fellow competitors. Let's face it, this is what my
 Professor of Philosophy 101 called a historical dichotomy, I think. Kind
 of an unsolveable problem. >>

Well said!

The more I read of this debate, the more I appreciate the wisdom of VARA, if
you go too fast- you get bumped up a group. No whining or teardowns, just
racing. VARA has an ALFA Guilia Spider that runs in and wins C Production. I
think he is now running mid-pack in B prod. with the GT 350s and having a
ball.

Everyone should take a deep breath and relax. It constantly amazes me that
someone will claim he's perfectly happy to run in the back of the pack and
then whine that everyone in front of him is a cheater!

DonSF
ROAD APPLE RACING