RMVR at Steamboat Springs, CO

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RMVR at Steamboat Springs, CO
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 12:55:10 -0600
Wow, my wife and I may actually manage to slip over to Steamboat for a day
or two of the Labor Day weekend event.  It's been a couple of years since
I've last been there.

Some of you traveling to Colorado from the west are planning on going through
Salt Lake City, no doubt.  For the next few years, the freeways around and
through the city are going to be all disfrobulated with major reconstruction.
I'll try to come up with the best detours and the quickest way through the
area a bit in advance of Labor Day.

mjb.