Re: Old Racing Decals

To: deboer@pacbell.net
Subject: Re: Old Racing Decals
From: Barton Spencer Brown <bartbrn@Concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 06:40:28 +0000
Jarl --

Thank you for the excellent scan. Do you know anything about the history
of the "Gruppo Piloto Bandini?" I'm assuming it has something to do with
Ferrari driver Lorenzo Bandini who died at Monaco in '67 -- but I know
how dangerous assumptions are.

Thanks again (and thanks for anything else you might be inclined to send
along!) -- this is the kind of stuff that's so hard to find here in the
states.

All these logos will be part of my webpage (URL to be announced), as
well as the book project. All contributors will be acknowledged.

Bart Brown