Re: Old Racing Decals

To: zwickey@arn.net, vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Old Racing Decals
From: JonLowe@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 1997 11:14:19 -0400 (EDT)

<< Sure seems like there is a marketing opportunity for someone out there
 with the interest--reproduction decals and sew on patches for drivers
 suits.  One of us is always looking this decal or that. >>

I agree.  Some vendors show up at vintage races with some decals, mostly
current.  I've not seen repros however.  Heck, if someone just had the vector
files of the decals, we could get them reproed locally.  Almost any of the
signmaking firms can import Corel Draw files and make repros.

Maybe I'll do this when I retire....

Jon Lowe