Books on Chevron and Matra?

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Books on Chevron and Matra?
From: Jackson Zimmermann <jzimmerm%acva@mail.co.albemarle.va.us>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 1997 11:17:45 -0400
I really appreciate everyone's response regarding my questions about a
book on Chevron.  The only book that I have heard about is called
"Chevron : The Derek Bennett Story".  It is currently out of print, so if
anyone has a copy they are interested in selling or know of a place to
obtain this book, I would appreciate hearing from you.  I currently have
Amazon.com looking for me, Classic Motorbooks can't help with this one.

Another Marque that I am interested in learing more about is Matra.  Does
anyone know of a good book about Matra or Rene Bonnet, particularly the
Djet?  I've visitied the Matra site on-line at
http://www.archive.vintageweb.net/matra/matra.htm and its a good source,
however it doesn't have any references to books or other info.  Any
suggestions?  TIA

Jackson Zimmermann
jzimmerm@mail.co.albemarle.va.us