Re: Turner

To: Brian Evans <brian@uunet.ca>
Subject: Re: Turner
From: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 12:58:36 -0400

> At 08:16 PM 12/05/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Hi all,
> >I am seeking information regarding a Turner of 1957 vintage.
> >The gent who has it refers to it as a "kit car".
> >This car has a 948 cc BMC motor, & torsion bar suspension.
> >That's all I really know about the car, so far.
> >How many were built ?
> >What years ?
> >What cars can I expect to run against ?
> >Market Value ?
> >Known sources of information ?
> >
> >Thanks in advance,
> >Bruce McGuire

If you want some info on Turners...write to the guy who owned the Turner that
Brian
Evans refered to; strangely enough, Kevin McGuire. He sold the car two years
ago when
he moved to Australia. mail him at kbm@onaustralia.com.au.
He's as knowlegeable about them as any one I know.
Or try Bill Hirst at Bill.Hirst@hydro.on.ca who owned the Turner before Kevin
McGuire.
He brought it over from the UK.
Mike