Blackhawk Classic

To: vintage-race@AUTOX.TEAM.NET
Subject: Blackhawk Classic
From: WmSeverin@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 1996 18:39:44 -0400
Attention any and all racers and spectators attending the Blackhawk Classic
at Blackhawk farms, Rockton, IL on June 14th thru 16th.

 This combination vintage plane fly-in, vintage race, and drivers school
promises to be a great event.Volvo of North America signed on as a major
sponsor as Volvo is the featured marque. Team Thicko will be present, (and
even hopes to finish the race.... the SVRA Road America race was less than
successful). If you're planning on attending, stop by the Team Thicko pits
and say hi.

If you're bringing a video camera for in car or trackside, please contact me.
I've been asked to produce a promotional video for this event and can use all
the footage I can get a hold of.

Thanks.

Wm. Severin Thompson
Team Thicko