Re: [TR] Is this symptom I'm getting indicative of a bad front wheel bea

To: "triumphstag@gmail.com" <triumphstag@gmail.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Is this symptom I'm getting indicative of a bad front wheel bearing?
From: DAVID MASSEY <dave1massey@cs.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2023 14:06:58 +0000 (UTC)

------=_Part_2113884_336738114.1677593218391

 When I think vibration I think warped rotors.=C2=A0 It may be that the whe=
el bearings are loose enough that vibration only appears when the wheel is =
forced into one of the pads in a left turn.=C2=A0 Otherwise the vibration m=
ay be sufficiently minor that the power steering suppresses it to the point=
 that you don't feel it.=C2=A0=20

A bent wheel may also be the culprit.=C2=A0=20

Lots of potential sources to check out. =C2=A0=20
=20
Dave=20

=20
=20