Re: [TR] Converting from DOT3 to DOT5 hydraulic fluid in my TR4A

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Converting from DOT3 to DOT5 hydraulic fluid in my TR4A
From: David Brady <dmb993@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 15:08:50 +0000
Hi Dave, I guess I did a little more: I had White Post Restorations brass
sleeve all of my cylinders and calipers. They reassembled everything with
DOT3/4. I installed all the components filled up with DOT5 and bled. This was
done maybe 5 years ago and I've been very pleased with the DOT5 performance.
There may be easier ways, but this is what I did with success. David Brady '68
TR250, CD8124L