Re: [TR] Floor Jack

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Floor Jack
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2019 07:02:58 -0700

--------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08

On 10/27/19 9:37 PM, Wbeech@flash.net wrote:
> Terry,
> Are you talking about the little blue aluminum jack?  I have three of
> them, perfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on sale for about
> $60.
> Bill

Yes, the blue one. But I wouldn't call it little, but I guess size is
what you are used to. Though I think the blue aluminum jacks come in a
couple sizes.
> Cactus Jack drinks coffee black......BWS
TeriAnn drinks PG Tips tea, slightly sweet with milk....MMMMM

--

Book - The Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
Canada <http://overlandtravel.us>

*Because the world beckons and life waits for no one*

--------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08

  <head>
  </head>
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:Wbeech@flash.net";>Wbeech@flash.net</a>
      wrote:<br>
      cite="mid:49929B19-AFD4-4519-95AB-FCD7007FA20B@flash.net">
      Terry,
        three of them, perfect fit under the TR3.   You can catch the on
        sale for about $60. </div>
    Yes, the blue one. But I wouldn't call it little, but I guess size
    is what you are used to. Though I think the blue aluminum jacks come
    in a couple sizes.<br>
      cite="mid:49929B19-AFD4-4519-95AB-FCD7007FA20B@flash.net">
    TeriAnn drinks PG Tips tea, slightly sweet with milk....MMMMM<br>
      cite="mid:49929B19-AFD4-4519-95AB-FCD7007FA20B@flash.net">
            SMITH <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E"
href="mailto:terryrs@comcast.net";>&lt;terryrs@comcast.net&gt;</a> wrote:<br>
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> I have gone to Home
            Gods with my wife more times than I can actually sleep
            through.  But today, she came with me to Harbor Freight in
            Manchester, NH.  She's amazing.  She was more interested in
            that than I was in HG.  So now, we call HF the Home Goods
            for Guys.   </div>
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> Thing is, my floor
            jack died.  I did fix it by bleeding the hydraulics, but it
            was an excuse to realize it never fit under the cross member
            or differential of my TR3A.  Found a Pittsburgh low-profile
            jack (that I haven't tried yet, but measurements are
            positive).  So excited! </div>
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> I've previously had to
            use a scrapped Toyota's scissor jack to hand-screw up enough
            to accommodate a floor jack, then re-jack with a floor
            jack.  Reverse the procedure to get the car back onto the
            floor.  Oh, I cannot wait! </div>
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> <br>
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> So question.  HB
            Pittsburgh floor jacks seem "okay" for the price.  Thoughts?
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> <br>
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> Terry Smith, '59 Tr3A
            sans-serif; color: rgb(51, 51, 51);"> New Hampshire, where
            the color is gone, the leaves have dropped, it's raining,
            and the end is near. </div>
href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
             <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
            <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
      <pre class="moz-quote-pre" wrap="">** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs";>http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs</a>
  <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>

</pre>
          Essential Guide to Overland Travel in the United States and
          Canada</a>
        2 years to write and 38 years of travel and camping to learn
        what to write<br>

--------------E39D332DCADAB9E060841C08--

--===============1415350462920781053==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **